What is Kovair Security as a Service?
- Provides a customized model tailored to the organization’s needs.
- Considers existing resources, business profiles, and challenges to assess the current level of maturity and provides recommendations for future improvements.
- Ensures realistic and practical capabilities to achieve desired outcomes and aligns recommendations with the organization’s business goals.
- Provides guidance and support to integrate security into DevOps processes.
- Implements a continuous security approach throughout the software development lifecycle and helps organizations to build secure coding practices, automate security testing, and integrate security into CI/CD pipelines.
- Assesses current security posture, identifies gaps, and develops a roadmap to achieve desired DevSecOps outcomes to deliver secure software at speed while maintaining compliance and reducing risk.
Threat Modeling Services
- Evaluates potential threats by examining each application environment
from both an architectural level and a user perspective.
- Creates custom models to identify threats specific to the environment and the data it handles. Estimates the likelihood of a threat acting against systems or data.
- Identifies architecture flaws early in the development process, saving time and preventing issues later on, and drives further testing to validate the effectiveness of application security controls.
Kovair DevSecOps Platform and Services
Kovair DevOps Feature Map
Application & Digital Risk Monitoring
- Service helps to assess what type of application data is out there and identifies attacks, breached material, credentials, intellectual property, social media, monitoring, and brand infringement by harvesting data available on the visible, dark & deep web.
- Extended Detection and Response Management – XDRM Services monitor the entire web to detect application-related risks, alert, investigate and even take down the offending content.
Application Development Lifecycle Security
- Services will include Internal Vulnerability assessment & Penetration testing, External Vulnerability assessment & Penetration testing.
- On-Prem or Cloud Security Architecture Review and Data Flow analysis on the application production environment and provide recommendations.
- Data-Centric Security Posture Management assessment and remediation support.
Application Production hosting Security
- Services will include source code review on first party and 3rd party. API Security assessments. External security assessment on the application including Blackbox testing. Provide recommendations and remediation support.
- Support in creating security policies, guide developers and operators to understand security requirements and best practices to deliver secure codes, and serve as advisors.
- Bridge resource gaps with our team of security experts by extended application security resourcing support and training.
Application Systems and Infrastructure Hardening
- Services will include attack surface analysis & threat modelling to chalk out the mitigation strategy in short term, mid-term or long-term Examples of such mitigation includes hardening of the application stack through different means on the hosting infra.
- Hardening of web application firewall, hosting servers, and traffic between distributed layers.
- Identity assessment management and anti-DDOS
- Any other tailor-made solution
Get in touch with our Experts
We’ll support you all the wayContact us
Immediate Business Benefits
- Allows effective management of Data Breaches and IT Security Incidents.
- Enables compliance with GDPR, PCI DSS, ISO, and contractual obligations.
- Realise and reduce your attack vectors and surface.
- Recognised industry standards.
- Increase in service up-time, through proactive prevention and detection.
- Increased Quality Assurance through regular pen tests.
- Penetration testing enables more accurate and informed risk-based decision-making.
- Penetration Test specialists with deep industry expertise.
Digital Risk Monitoring Service
Digital Risk Monitoring Service that provides a real-time view of your dark web presence by continuously monitoring the Surface Web, Deep Web, and Dark Web
- Dark Web Monitoring – Discussions Monitoring, Source code / Repositories leaks, Server credential leaks, Data leaks / Card Leaks.
- Brand Reputation Monitoring – Fake Domain Monitoring, Fake App monitoring, Rogue Application Monitoring, Brand abuse monitoring.
- Attack Surface Monitoring – Web Application Scanner, Port Scanning, SSL scanning, External Asset Tracking.
Cloud Security Posture Review – CSPR
Kovair CSPR service automates the identification and remediation of risks across cloud infrastructures, including Infrastructure as a Service, Software as a Service, and Platform as a Service
- Visibility – Comprehensive view of all cloud assets, configurations, and applications, ensuring clear visibility for security teams. We present an inventory of all deployments, including those in multi-cloud environments like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Microsoft 365, providing an easily accessible and unified view.
- Continuous Monitoring – Detect cybersecurity risks in real-time, such as misconfigured public S3 buckets, inadequate encryption, and incorrect account permissions. We help you perform continuous compliance monitoring against various regulatory frameworks and recognized security standards like GDPR, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, SOC 2, ISO 27001, and NIST CSF, helping organizations to stay compliant with applicable regulations and standards.
- Remediation – Evaluates cloud application configurations against both internal and external standards, such as CIS Foundations Benchmarks. This assessment enables organizations to identify any policy violations and improve cloud security in real time. Additionally, we offer remediation that can help prevent security incidents from escalating.
Identify security vulnerabilities and weaknesses within the IT environment.
- Internal network penetration testing – This involves assessing the security of a network by simulating an attack from within, including actions by insiders that may be accidental or intentional.
- External network penetration testing – A process that evaluates the effectiveness of perimeter security controls, identifying weaknesses in internet-facing assets such as web, mail, and FTP servers.
- Wireless Network Testing – Helps to identify vulnerabilities in unsecured wireless networks that could be exploited by attackers to steal sensitive data.
- Build and configuration review testing – Involves assessing the security of an organization’s application servers and devices such as routers and firewalls.
- Social Engineering Testing – Assesses an organization’s ability to detect and respond to email phishing attacks, which are commonly used by cybercriminals to trick individuals into clicking dangerous links, opening malicious attachments, and disclosing personal details.