Kovair DevSecOps Platform and Services
Get in touch with our Experts
We’ll support you all the wayContact us
Immediate Business Benefits
- Allows effective management of Data Breaches and IT Security Incidents.
- Enables compliance with GDPR, PCI DSS, ISO, and contractual obligations.
- Realise and reduce your attack vectors and surface.
- Recognised industry standards.
- Increase in service up-time, through proactive prevention and detection.
- Increased Quality Assurance through regular pen tests.
- Penetration testing enables more accurate and informed risk-based decision-making.
- Penetration Test specialists with deep industry expertise.
Digital Risk Monitoring Service
Digital Risk Monitoring Service that provides a real-time view of your dark web presence by continuously monitoring the Surface Web, Deep Web, and Dark Web
- Dark Web Monitoring – Discussions Monitoring, Source code / Repositories leaks, Server credential leaks, Data leaks / Card Leaks.
- Brand Reputation Monitoring – Fake Domain Monitoring, Fake App monitoring, Rogue Application Monitoring, Brand abuse monitoring.
- Attack Surface Monitoring – Web Application Scanner, Port Scanning, SSL scanning, External Asset Tracking.
Cloud Security Posture Review – CSPR
Kovair CSPR service automates the identification and remediation of risks across cloud infrastructures, including Infrastructure as a Service, Software as a Service, and Platform as a Service
- Visibility – Comprehensive view of all cloud assets, configurations, and applications, ensuring clear visibility for security teams. We present an inventory of all deployments, including those in multi-cloud environments like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Microsoft 365, providing an easily accessible and unified view.
- Continuous Monitoring – Detect cybersecurity risks in real-time, such as misconfigured public S3 buckets, inadequate encryption, and incorrect account permissions. We help you perform continuous compliance monitoring against various regulatory frameworks and recognized security standards like GDPR, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, SOC 2, ISO 27001, and NIST CSF, helping organizations to stay compliant with applicable regulations and standards.
- Remediation – Evaluates cloud application configurations against both internal and external standards, such as CIS Foundations Benchmarks. This assessment enables organizations to identify any policy violations and improve cloud security in real time. Additionally, we offer remediation that can help prevent security incidents from escalating.