Tools Integration with Omnibus for DevOps and ALM Value Propositions for the Kovair ALM Studio Platform
- Integrate third-party and open source tools through Omnibus.
- Implement CI, CD, and DevOps.
- Obtain built-in Reports, Dashboards, and Analytics.
- Manage multiple projects with a single database.
- Improve release predictability with real-time metrics.
- Align requirements, development, testing and release in a single integrated ecosystem.
- Enable total process control through the Kovair Workflow Engine.
- Achieve higher ROI with integrated tools ecosystem and continuous usage of tools and improved productivity.
- Cross-tool traceability providing better release predictability and change impact analysis.
- Schedule-based test automation script execution enabling Continuous Delivery.
Product Portfolio Automated and fully-integrated suite of application development products
Integrated Tool Environment
Connect your existing tools to achieve an integrated ALM ecosystem. Achieve cross-tool syncing, linking, traceability and reports.
Complete Development Automation
Leverage the power of integrated tools, automation, and analytics to manage the complete Agile/ALM/SDLC development.
Application Lifecycle Management
Manage all development functions from Requirements to Release with total Application Lifecycle Management capabilities and 3rd party tools integrations.
Quick Data Migration
Facilitate rapid migration of all legacy data and synchronization between two tools at lower license and infrastructure cost.
Centralized Data Repository
Store the native format of data derived from multiple projects, created in diversified tools to drive better business analytics.
Data Synchronization REST API
Integrated ALM ecosystem by connecting existing tools. Achieve cross-tool syncing, linking, traceability & reports.