Integrated ALM ecosystem by connecting your existing tools
- Align Req., Development and Testing in a single tool
- Integrate 3rd party tools through Omnibus
- Achieve quality delivery with end-to-end traceability
- Deploy macro & micro processes with workflow
- Adopt new tools & migrate legacy data with QuickSync
- Use “Your Methods Your Process” with Kovair
- Achieve program & project mgmt. with PPM hierarchy
- Implement CI, CD and DevOps
- Obtain built-in Reports, Dashboards and Analytics
- Achieve high ROI in short periods
- Manage multiple projects with single database
- Improve release predictability with real-time metrics
In today’s world of technology and smart business decisions, data integration plays a significant role. Integrating data generated from multiple applications and working on it
The post Data Integration Challenges that Organizations Must Know appeared first on Kovair Blog.
The term OSLC stands for Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration — an open community that works towards contributing new guidelines and getting rid of the
The integration between Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) is perhaps the most successful of all software practices. Convergence of PLM and
The post Value Propositions of Integration with Windchill PLM and DOORS appeared first on Kovair Blog.
Software products and projects have become more complex today owing to comprehensive product functionality, advanced architectures, and sophistication. Added to this is the increasing business
The post Metrics – the Heartbeat of Success in ALM and DevOps appeared first on Kovair Blog.