Tools Integration with Omnibus for DevOps and ALM Value Propositions for the Kovair ALM Studio Platform
- Integrate third-party and open source tools through Omnibus.
- Implement CI, CD, and DevOps.
- Obtain built-in Reports, Dashboards, and Analytics.
- Manage multiple projects with a single database.
- Improve release predictability with real-time metrics.
- Align requirements, development, testing and release in a single integrated ecosystem.
- Enable total process control through the Kovair Workflow Engine.
- Achieve higher ROI with integrated tools ecosystem and continuous usage of tools and improved productivity.
- Cross-tool traceability providing better release predictability and change impact analysis.
- Schedule-based test automation script execution enabling Continuous Delivery.
Product Portfolio Automated and fully-integrated suite of application development products
Connect your existing tools to achieve an integrated ALM ecosystem. Achieve cross-tool syncing, linking, traceability and reports.
Leverage the power of integrated tools, automation, and analytics to manage the complete Agile/ALM/SDLC development.
Manage all development functions from Requirements to Release with total Application Lifecycle Management capabilities and 3rd party tools integrations.
Facilitate rapid migration of all legacy data and synchronization between two tools at lower license and infrastructure cost.
Store the native format of data derived from multiple projects, created in diversified tools to drive better business analytics.
Integrated ALM ecosystem by connecting existing tools. Achieve cross-tool syncing, linking, traceability & reports.
90+ Off-the-Shelf Omnibus Tool Integrations Connect 90+ applications to create a homogenous and highly productive software development environment
Our Major Customers
Kovair Omnibus enables you to connect 90+ applications to create a unified, highly productive development environment.
Kovair integrates DevOps methodology with ALM tools – from requirement or agile development to production deployment.