Integrated ALM ecosystem by connecting your existing tools
- Align Req., Development and Testing in a single tool
- Integrate 3rd party tools through Omnibus
- Achieve quality delivery with end-to-end traceability
- Deploy macro & micro processes with workflow
- Adopt new tools & migrate legacy data with QuickSync
- Use “Your Methods Your Process” with Kovair
- Achieve program & project mgmt. with PPM hierarchy
- Implement CI, CD and DevOps
- Obtain built-in Reports, Dashboards and Analytics
- Achieve high ROI in short periods
- Manage multiple projects with single database
- Improve release predictability with real-time metrics
In the world of IT, nothing sounds as consistent as the word ‘Change’. Customer demands are constantly changing and organizations are searching for means to
The post Applying Kanban to DevOps to Achieve Speedy Delivery appeared first on Kovair Blog.
This article defines software plug-ins and adapters and their differences as well as business and technical needs that they meet. What is a Plug-in? A
The post Adapters vs. Plug-ins in Software Development: What separates them? appeared first on Kovair Blog.
In order to break down the traditional cycle of production, Toyota, a global brand popularly known as the leader in the automotive industry, introduced a
The post Kanban Pull System: A Simple Way to Improve Software Throughput appeared first on Kovair Blog.
What is WIP? In the service industry, work refers to a project or task assigned to a team. The different stages that a work goes