Integrated ALM ecosystem by connecting your existing tools
- Align Req., Development and Testing in a single tool
- Integrate 3rd party tools through Omnibus
- Achieve quality delivery with end-to-end traceability
- Deploy macro & micro processes with workflow
- Adopt new tools & migrate legacy data with QuickSync
- Use “Your Methods Your Process” with Kovair
- Achieve program & project mgmt. with PPM hierarchy
- Implement CI, CD and DevOps
- Obtain built-in Reports, Dashboards and Analytics
- Achieve high ROI in short periods
- Manage multiple projects with single database
- Improve release predictability with real-time metrics
This article defines software plug-ins and adapters and their differences as well as business and technical needs that they meet. What is a Plug-in? A
The post Adapters vs. Plug-ins in Software Development: What separates them? appeared first on Kovair Blog.
In order to break down the traditional cycle of production, Toyota, a global brand popularly known as the leader in the automotive industry, introduced a
The post Kanban Pull System: A Simple Way to Improve Software Throughput appeared first on Kovair Blog.
What is WIP? In the service industry, work refers to a project or task assigned to a team. The different stages that a work goes
Automation Testing is the most sought-after approach by Software Testers today. In the current market scenario, customer requirements are changing fast when it comes to
The post Selenium Upgrades to 3.0 – A New Boost in Software Testing Automation appeared first on Kovair Blog.