Integrated ALM ecosystem by connecting your existing tools
- Align Req., Development and Testing in a single tool
- Integrate 3rd party tools through Omnibus
- Achieve quality delivery with end-to-end traceability
- Deploy macro & micro processes with workflow
- Adopt new tools & migrate legacy data with QuickSync
- Use “Your Methods Your Process” with Kovair
- Achieve program & project mgmt. with PPM hierarchy
- Implement CI, CD and DevOps
- Obtain built-in Reports, Dashboards and Analytics
- Achieve high ROI in short periods
- Manage multiple projects with single database
- Improve release predictability with real-time metrics
Our Major Customers
Bi-Modal IT inherently means two teams, two processes, two sets of resources and two different ways of thinking, and somehow these converge in the end.
The post Bridging Bi-Modal IT! The next revolution: Agile Tools for Everything! appeared first on Kovair Blog.
Overview Jenkins is a popular open source tool for build automation and continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD). It has an impressive plugin architecture that enables development
The post How Kovair Extends Jenkins for All DevOps Teams and Tools appeared first on Kovair Blog.
Digital transformation is in the air. Customer expectations are growing for want of better digital experiences. However, even the slightest code change could take around
The post How to build a Successful Continuous Testing Environment appeared first on Kovair Blog.
An Overview of API and API Integration API (Application Programming Interface) is a piece of software that enables data exchange between applications and devices., as