What is Kovair Omnibus Integration Platform
Kovair Omnibus is an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) platform that seamlessly connects applications and data using SOA Architecture.
Software teams are using multiple tools that are considered to be best of the breed but unfortunately most of them work in silos without sharing data in real time. Kovair Omnibus enables you to connect [sc name=”intergationnumber”] applications so that you can create a unified and highly productive development environment. This helps organizations to achieve cross-team and cross-tool collaboration across disparate systems.
Download Omnibus brochure to get an overview of Kovair offeringsDownload Kovair Omnibus Brochure
Highlights of Kovair Omnibus
Omnibus provides comprehensive and cost-effective means of transferring synchronized data along with a full context.
Achieve a seamless integrated data and execution flow without replacing your current tools.
Manage end-to-end traceability from Requirements to Code to Testing and Delivery ensuring compliance.
Centralize configuration of integration between tools deployed for production.
Ensure zero error and zero-loss data synchronization between tools.
Seamless integrated data
Stay updated with real-time metrics and traceability based on cross tool data.
Key Highlights of Kovair Omnibus
- Omnibus provides comprehensive and cost-effective means of transferring synchronized data along with a full context.
- Achieve a seamless integrated data and execution flow without replacing your current tools.
- Manage end-to-end traceability from Requirements to Code to Testing and Delivery ensuring compliance.
- Centralize configuration of integration between tools deployed for production.
- Ensure zero error and zero-loss data synchronization between tools.
- Stay updated with real-time metrics and traceability based on cross tool data.
Live Product Demo by our Experts
We’ll support you all the wayRequest a Demo
Why Kovair Omnibus
Customize as per the requirements by linking and synching
Kovair Omnibus provides the unique ability to Sync and Link with artifacts from different tools based on the demands of the business use case.
Plug in and plug out adapters into the ecosystem as and when required
Kovair Omnibus Integration Platform is based on Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) architecture. While the “bus” concept decouples applications from each other, the adapter is responsible for talking to the backend application and transforming data from the application format into the bus format.
Complete web-based configuration without client footprint
Kovair Omnibus offers a web-based, visual drag-and-drop interface to define attribute mapping, integration flows, user and relationship mapping. Customers can easily access this using standard browser and customize the configurations as per their integration requirement.
Total control of integration dataflow from central orchestration
Kovair Omnibus augments integrated tools’ capabilities with Workflow. It helps to set up and automate an end-to-end process across the tools. Customers can exactly control the movement of data from one tool to one or more tools based on conditions set as per the specific business requirements.
Deploy enterprise level ESB framework that is scalable
Kovair Omnibus offers performance, enterprise class scalability, reliability, and availability to handle millions of synchronizations and thousands of users. Omnibus has built-in message queues at several levels to ensure reliable transport of data between tools.
Support for OSLC linking as per OSLC specifications
Kovair has an OSLC wrapper around its Omnibus that enables non-OSLC tools already connected to the Omnibus, to be exposed as “OSLC Service Providers”. With this feature, organizations using IBM Jazz-based Rational tools like RTC, DOORS Next Gen, and RQM can quickly establish links with tools like JIRA, SharePoint and TFS.
Incorporate data validation at each level during integration
Kovair Omnibus supports data validation for correct structure and format. This allows only compatible data types to be mapped and enables customers to resolve any differences in length, size, precision, format so that they can maintain proper data integrity.
Generate cross-tool reports and useful metrics and monitoring dashboard
Kovair Omnibus enables data from different tools to be optionally collected from within its own repository to generate cross-tools consolidated reporting and monitoring dashboard. This leads to discovering meaningful metrics out of the information hidden in siloed tools that helps customers to make better and timely decisions.
Feature-ready ESB framework to scale up Tool Extensibility
Kovair Omnibus makes it very easy to add COTs, open source, and homegrown tools into the integrated ecosystem of tools. The new tool adapter needs to be registered to the Integration bus and the tool immediately gets connected to the rest of the tools within the system.
Pick from Our [sc name=”intergationnumber”] Tools Integrations
Our integration suite consists of tools of various technologies from
all phasesof the Application Lifecycle, DevOps, and migrations.
Highlights of Kovair Omnibus
Requirements Management Tools Integrations
- Let requirements or user stories become the integral part of entire lifecycle across multiple teams.
- Connect your requirements management system to other development, testing, delivery and operations tools.
IDE and Code Analysis Tools Integrations
- Get direct access to requirements, designs, test cases, tasks, and defects in different ALM tools without leaving your preferred IDE.
- Analyze code quality before check-in directly from the application.
IDE and Code Analysis Tools Integrations
- Synchronize source code management system with other ALM tools.
- Manage change requests, test cases, defects, requirements, and builds in a collaborative system.
- Get direct access to SCM artifacts like change sets, file versions from other lifecycle tools.
Build Management Tools Integrations
Test Management Tools Integrations
- Integrate your test tool data with requirements, defects, and release tracking systems.
- Collaborate on issues with developers, business analysts and project managers to accelerate delivery with quality.
Defect Management Tools Integrations
IT Service Management Tools Integrations
- Sync any of your ITSM tools with software development and delivery tools.
- Engage in real-time collaboration with developers.
- Improve Help desk operations by providing continuous updates to customers.
Project and Portfolio Management Tools Integrations
- Connect your project and portfolio management tools with other lifecycle tool systems.
- Gain total visibility into portfolio, programs, projects and individual work items of PPM tools from other development tools through integrations.
Agile Project Management Tools Integrations
- Align project plans and execution with day-to-day development activities and progress performance.
- Integrate agile project planning tools with rest of the software lifecycle tools.