Kovair’s Solution for a Connected Enterprise!!!
Accelerate product development to lead the market profitably by optimizing costs. improve productivity, quality & customer Satisfaction using Kovair Interoperability Solution…
- Collaboration – Accelerate time to market using Kovair’s Enterprise Interoperability through effective product lifecycle collaboration!
- Traceability – Manage regulatory compliance by connecting cross functional artifacts like product records with test results through End-to-End Traceability
- BOM Transformation – Establish BOM transformation using Kovair’s connected enterprise interoperability between MBSE-PLM-ERP systems to improve productivity
- Variant Configuration – Generate dynamic variant configurations of heterogenous engineering data across smart connected product lifecycle
- Closed Loop Process – Develop smart connected product concurrently using Kovair’s Enterprise Interoperability closed loop process management platform connecting people, data and process
Today’s Enterprise System Landscape – Kovair’s Perspective
Kovair’s Enterprise Interoperability solution offers
Connected Digital Thread of People, Process, Data across – Product Development, Process Engineering, Program & Project Management, Quality & Manufacturing!!!
Need for Enterprise Systems Interoperability
|Collaboration||Difficulty in communicating across departments for execution of systems engineering process.||Silos of distributed data among different engineering disciplines.|
|Data Management||Inability to maintain updated versions of data across the SCP development.||Lack of data synchronization across enterprise tools.|
|Data Visualization / Decision Making||No easy way to compare BOM / Design data iterations across different disciplines.|
|Program/Project Management||Tracking the status of a project progress such as who is working on which deliverable across domains is a major issue.|
|Data Governance||Inability to exercise streamlined access control with multiple stakeholders involved across various functions throughout the SCP product development.||User synchronization and role mapping across different tools could be a challenge|
|Traceability||Tracking defect failure across the product lifecycle from Requirement to Release and conducting root cause analysis for troubleshooting could be a nightmare|