What is Kovair QuickSync
A fully automated tool for data migration between a pair of best-of-breed, open source, legacy, or homegrown tools.
The intuitive UI and built-in features of Kovair QuickSync simplifies the process of tool mapping, project configurations, business flow setup, and real-time data monitoring.
Download Kovair QuickSync brochure to get an overview of Kovair offerings
Accelerate and secure data migration process easily
- Get total flexibility to move data in a few mouse clicks
- Use single point console for both sync and migration
- Monitor migrated data and migration status in a single tool
- Check data sanity between tools- both real-time and historical
- Reduce manual effort of data validation during migration
- Generate On-screen reports for quick analysis of data flow
- Reduce training and new tool adoption time by teams
Which Tool You Want to Migrate
Currently, Kovair offers data migration solutions between HP ALM & Microsoft TFS, HP ALM & JIRA, HP ALM & IBM DNG for all their different versions. Pick any name from the tool migration list and ask for demonstration.
Why Kovair QuickSync
- Minimum cost – No extra infrastructure. Just download, install and you are ready. No Database, no Web server required.
- Multi-faceted integrations – One-stop solution for syncing, merging as well as migration of data between a pair of tools.
- Intuitive and intelligent migration console – for simplifying tool mapping, project configurations, business flow setup. Also, supports relations and attachments.
- On Screen health monitoring – Quick analysis of data synced between two tools and their sync or migration status.
- Customized metrics – Chart based graphical reports on post-migration data, showing success and failure counts for a given time interval.
- Transaction based licensing – designed to support ‘Pay-as-you-go’ model.
Enjoy Codeless Configuration
Simple and user-friendly interface for configuring artifact, fields, and user mapping. Users can also define their own supported business flow.
On Screen Health Monitoring
Quick monitoring of detailed data synced between a pair of tools along with their sync status.
Availability of Synchronization History
Availability of detailed data history for any individual record along with its running status.
On Screen Reports
Chart based graphical reporting of data flow between tools for broad level visualization of data being synced over a given time interval.
Side by Side Comparison
Compare post migration data between pair of tools and override attribute values in in either direction.