Collaborative Requirements Management
- Overcome all the communication related challenges for a product delivery and empower everyone with the insight of the progress of the delivery.
- View functional coverage of Business Requirements, Test Coverage of Functional Requirements, and Use Case Coverage of Business Requirements to demonstrate regulatory compliance and ensure quality output.
- Use the coverage reports to identify gaps throughout the lifecycle and take corrective actions accordingly.
Introducing Kovair Requirements Management
Kovair’s rich implementation of requirements gathering, parsing, management, traceability, base lining and intelligent reporting in a process-driven methodology enables project teams to effectively manage and map requirements.
Kovair also helps to track coverage and relationships between requirements, use cases, test cases, defects and other related items of ALM to demonstrate compliance and assure quality of the delivery.Explore Kovair Req. Mgmt. offerings ❯
Elicitation ❯ Analysis ❯ Specification ❯ Traceability ❯ Reporting
Our Requirements Management system supports everything.
Why Kovair Requirements Management
- 100% Web-based for global access without any client software.
- Multiple input capturing methods: Direct Entry, MS Word, MS Excel, CSV File and 3rd party tools.
- Discuss, track and manage everything of a requirement in one central place
- Advanced level parsing of word documents – extract proper requirements from necessary sections.
- Collaborative review process for joint reviews and detecting early errors
- Capture and model your Requirements in two different steps
- Capability of generating word reports compliant to different standards
- Understand the “Who, What, When and Why” of changes.
- End-to-end traceability ensuring functional, test and other coverage.
- Perform well controlled change management with version history.
- Task Based Process Engine with graphical drag and drop designer to support any workflow or methodology.
- Enterprise wide reuse of artifacts to reduce errors and re-work.
- Proprietary Kovair Omnibus Integration engine for connecting multi-vendor or open source ALM tools
- Define and manage relationships between artifacts