Kovair’s Requirements Management solution provides a rich, configurable and global platform for capturing a set of Product Requirements; collaborating on their development; and tracing implementation back to the original specs.
As project goals and deliverables are shared by diverse team members (customers, analysts, software architects and designers), proper collaboration among each is a necessity to manage Requirements locally or globally.
Kovair’s rich implementation of requirements process i.e. gathering, parsing, management, traceability, base lining and intelligent reporting in a process-driven methodology enables project teams to effectively manage and map requirements. Kovair supports Requirements Management Project of many flavors – Standard as well as Proprietary methodologies or processes.
Please fill out the form below to the access the document.
End to End Requirements Management Solutions
- Capture artifacts from different source of inputs – Direct Entry, MS Word, MS Excel, CSV file and 3rd Party tools
- Discuss, track and manage everything in one central place
- Avail enterprise wide online collaboration
- Take part in collaborative review process for joint reviews and detect early errors
- Represent the requirements in diagrammatic format
- Connect to multi-vendor or Open Source ALM Tools through proprietary Kovair Omnibus Engine
- Connect everything together through bidirectional traceability and impact analysis
- Do well-controlled change management with version history and change history
- Take advantage of Enterprise Reusability to reduce errors and re-work
- Automate processes and eliminate manual handoffs to improve productivity and quality
- Generate Word Reports compliant to different standards
- Provide real-time status and metrics to stakeholders across the organization allowing them to be in sync
- Integrate with vendor-agnostic ALM, IT and open source tools for different ALM functions