Kovair Omnibus integrates Jira and Azure DevOps bidirectionally, allowing seamless synchronization of any work items like requirements, user stories, defects, and tests. This ensures that all collaborators can see the same data in the ecosystem, irrespective of the application they use.
What’s in it?
Kovair Omnibus integrates Jira and Azure DevOps bidirectionally. The developers using Jira will have clear visibility into the exact feature requirements and real-time access to any changes/enhancements made to the requirements. On the other hand, Azure DevOps users will have complete view of development of a requirement that is progressing. All ‘requirements’ from Azure DevOps automatically synchronize to Jira where they are broken down to ‘stories’. The completion of the story and the status of test results against it automatically synchronizes to Azure DevOps.
- Real-time update on feature requirements and associated enhancements
- Clear visibility into quality parameters and test results from within Jira itself
- Automation eliminates manual work to keep product management teams updated on the development status
- End to end traceability for business requirements
- Complete visibility into development progress
- Quick and efficient decision making with no dependency on manual communication
- Reference Documents:
- Jira Test Management Datasheet
- Azure DevOps Datasheet
- Jira Integration Datasheet