Kovair Omnibus integrates JILE and Azure DevOps bidirectionally, allowing seamless synchronization of any work items like requirements, user stories, tasks, defects, and tests. This ensures that all collaborators can see the same data in the ecosystem, irrespective of the application they use.
What’s in it?
Kovair Omnibus integrates JILE and Azure DevOps bidirectionally. Synchronize your agile project execution data with Jile for end-to-end traceability. All items along with their attachments and relationships get synchronized in a real-time manner. All ‘requirements’ from Azure DevOps automatically synchronize to Jile where they are broken down to ‘stories’. The completion of the story and the status of test results against it automatically synchronizes to Azure DevOps.
- Real-time visibility into feature requirements and associated changes
- Clear visibility of test results from within Jile itself
- Automation eliminates manual work on customer issues and development status
- Azure DevOps
- End to end traceability for business requirements
- Complete visibility into development progress
- Quick and efficient decision making with no dependency on manual communication