Jile and Azure DevOps Integration Overview
Kovair Omnibus integrates JILE and Azure DevOps bidirectionally, allowing seamless synchronization of any work items like requirements, user stories, tasks, defects, and tests. This ensures that all collaborators can see the same data in the ecosystem, irrespective of the application they use.
Benefits of Business Users
Kovair Omnibus integrates JILE and Azure DevOps bidirectionally. Synchronize your agile project execution data with Jile for end-to-end traceability. All items along with their attachments and relationships get synchronized in a real-time manner. To know more, please refer the Jile Integration Adapter Datasheet and Azure DevOps Integration Adapter Datasheet.
- Key benefits
- Single View of data across the organization from CXO/Executives to the Execution teams connecting ‘Strategy to Execution’.
- More Simplified & automated tools saving manual effort by the Development, Engineering and Backend teams.
- Integrated, Flexible, easily configurable integration adapter between Jile & Azure DevOps.
- Improved Communication & Collaboration across different teams and data synchronization between different tools.
- Real-time metrics from cross-tool data that can be used to generate reports and dashboards.
- Better Value: Save repeated manual effort & automate the end-to-end process.