Jile is an Enterprise Agile Planning & Delivery product with DevOps capabilities in a single platform to help manage the end-to-end software delivery value stream from ideation to deployment.
Kovair JILE Integration Adapter
The Kovair Omnibus Adapter for JILE provides full scope of collaboration between multiple teams. When each team has the comfort of using the tools of their choice, greater efficiency and productivity can be achieved. Kovair Omnibus JILE adapter supports bidirectional flow of data between JILE and other tools.
The integration between JILE and other Portfolio Management tools provides real-time visibility into development progress for the required top-level requirements. Moreover, product teams will be able to link all user stories, task and test cases associated with the top-level Epics. This facilitates the collaborators to see the same data in the ecosystem, irrespective of what application they use.
Why Integrate JILE with Kovair?
- Managing Portfolio – The integration between Kovair and JILE would enable enterprises to manage a portfolio of projects. It helps teams define and manage high-level strategy and business goals through processes such as Large Scale Scrum (LeSS), Agile Portfolio Management and more. The working team can link work based on the high-level goals.
- Team Collaboration – The Kovair adapter for JILE was developed understanding the fact that every software development and delivery team is different and need a customizable approach. Thus, the integration between Kovair and JILE is a flexible, generic solution that meets the needs of every team. Teams pick the high – priority user stories, drill them down into small tasks, estimating the tasks and stopping when they’ve reached the amount of work to which they can commit for that time period. Instead of planning the iteration in advance, Kanban teams define how many user stories they can work on at any given time.
|Entities Exposed||Events Collected||Actions Supported||Relations Supported|
Use Case Example – Integration between JILE and JIRA
Kovair Omnibus JILE integration allows seamless collaboration between JILE and JIRA, and provide complete visibility to the management, across multiple projects. For example, an Epic is created in JIRA and is broken down into features. The epic along with its relationship with features will get synchronized to JILE. In JILE, an iteration, along with a story will get created against the Feature. Once the user story is finalied, the newly created user story will be assigned to the iteration. Next, the Story along with its relationship with Feature and iteration will get synced to Jira and will be related to the sprint in JIRA. Once the story is synched to JIRA, it will be assigned in JIRA by creating a Task for the story. Finally, this task of JIRA along with its relationship with the Story will again get synced to Jile.
Features & Benefits
- Get faster feedback at every stage of the lifecycle and take corrective action to resolve problems proactively.
- Better management of Scrum and Kanban projects to achieve business goals.
- Managing stories, features, iterations and defects through integrations with other ecosystem tools.
- Improves team efficiency through better collaboration across different teams and data synchronization between different tools.