SNOW – JILE Integration Overview
Escalating helpdesk tickets to internal engineering teams and following up on the progress is tedious and challenging until and unless the teams are collaborating in a real-time manner.
Bi-Directional integration between Jile & SNOW as established through Kovair Omnibus will help organizations to solve these challenges by synchronizing the records and processes between helpdesk and internal development teams.
Kovair Omnibus integrates JILE and ServiceNow bidirectionally. It makes all Incidents, Change Requests/Enhancements with Work Items, Stories, Features under different programs or themes as per business requirement. All items along with their attachments and relationships get synchronized in a real-time manner. Based on the assignment of ticket at ServiceNow, Teams get assigned at JILE.
Benefits of Business Users
- Real-time visibility of ticket progress
- Synchronized workflow with internal engineering
- Reduced manual communication
- End to End traceability for customer tickets from inception to delivery
- Real-time visibility of customer tickets and its priorities
- Objective quality assessment of customer deliveries