Application development has become more tool dependent with time. More and more organizations are using best-of-breed ALM tools from multiple vendors for their globally distributed teams.This has posed several challenges in terms of team collaboration, cross-tool visibility, end-to-end traceability, process automation and consolidated reporting.
Organizations need to ensure that all stakeholders communicate with each other from their preferred tool environment – any time, anywhere and anyway they want. Synchronization of ALM tools therefore, is of utmost importance.Stakeholders should enjoy continuous integration between ALM tools irrespective of project complexities, integration technology and tool-specific challenges.
There is also a growing trend among organizations to migrate from one tool to another for a variety of reasons such as cost saving, productivity gains, better team collaboration.It is imperative that stakeholders have the ability to migrate and sync all artifacts and their interrelationships between tools through simple drag-and-drop configuration screens.
This webinar will take you through the fundamentals of ALM integrations and explain the benefits of developing applications in an integrated tool environment. A short live demonstration on HP QC to TFS and MTM migration will be shown towards the end of the webinar to help you understand the process flow.
What you will learn:
- What is ALM Synchronization?
- What is Tool Migration?
- What are the benefits of synchronization and migration between ALM tools?
- What are the essentials that users need to remember during tool migration?
- How canproject artifacts be migrated and synched between best-of-breedALM tools?
- How and why should users maintain artifact records and their interrelationships during tool migration?
- How can a project manager track data flow during migration and ensure data security?