Duration: 1 hour
Presenter: Amit Dasgupta, Director – Product Solutions, Kovair Software, Inc.
Managing Test Scenarios using multi-vendor and open source tools has been a major impediment for organizations that are seeking to integrate with other modules of ALM. In addition, prioritizing and implementing test automation strategy in multi-tools environment is a major bottleneck for most development groups. These may have an adverse impact on developing quality software.
It is important that organizations use a flexible and comprehensive Test Management platform that tightly integrates with other ALM modules as well as provides integration support for other manual and Test automation tools like QTP, Selenium and others.
An Integrated Test Management Framework ensures that your Test team is in sync with business analysts, developers, and other stakeholders throughout the project and can perform the entire Test Management steps using a unified framework with multiple tools of their choice.
In this webinar, we will take you through the basics of software quality management and benefits of using an end-to-end Test Lifecycle Process Automation Framework in an organization. A sample Integrated Test Management scenario will be discussed towards the end of the webinar that will help you understand the concept.
What you will learn:
- Why is Software Quality Management so important?
- What is the correlation between Quality Assurance and Testing?
- What is Integrated Test Management Framework and how does it help achieve better quality software?
- How to manage test scenarios involving multiple vendor agnostic or open source tools?
- How to select and prioritize test automation strategy and align it to your business requirements?
- How to track the appropriate test metrics without much manual intervention to ensure quality?
Who should attend
CTO’s, Testers, QA Leaders, Project Managers, Project Leaders, Developers, Delivery Heads, For further queries on this Webinar or to schedule a Live Demo, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org