Software development organizations using best-of-breed development tools often face the challenge of making these tools work together seamlessly. Integration of development tools has been a necessity for quite some time to achieve higher productivity, quality and timely delivery without expensive replacement of existing tools. Many organizations have tried to create point-to-point integrations between multiple tools resulting in disappointments.
This webinar is for those who think that a reasonable solution to this problem is impossible! Kovair’s Omnibus Integration Platform can integrate a wide range of multi-vendor tools seamlessly and it is available today for any size of organization. In the webinar, a complete end-to-end integration scenario will be demonstrated using the following multi-vendor tools – Salesforce.com, Requisite Pro, Eclipse, Visual Studio, ClearCase and Quality Center.
What You will Learn
- Why do we need integrated tools?
- What are the problems of point-to-point integrations?
- What is the Kovair Omnibus Integration Platform?
- What are the benefits of integration using the Kovair Omnibus?
- How does it actually work? – live demonstration of multiple integrations