IT Service Management (ITSM) has become more relevant today as organizations have become global and distributed over multiple locations. ITSM classifies organizations into two types:
- Large Enterprises– These organizations have numerous internal IT users who operate from different geographical locations in a 24×7 environment. These users can become more productive and competitive if their Service Requests, Incidents, Problems and Changes are addressed and resolved promptly using a centralized ITSM Solution.
- Service Providers– They provide services to their customers who operate from multiple geographical locations under different time-zones. In order to provide services to the Customers within stipulated SLAs, the Service Providers need a mechanism to define and manage multiple Accounts and Service Plans, and link Service Plans with Accounts and Services.
This webinar aims at sharing Kovair’s experience in setting up 100% web-based ITSM Solution for integrating and automating various ITIL v3 process areas.
What you will learn:
- Overall ITSM scope
- Key ITIL process areas
- Best practice business process workflows for ITIL processes
- Service Catalogs, key reports and dashboards
- Challenges of setting up ITSM Solutions