Presenter: Ashok Srivastava, Sr. Manager Solutions & Services, Kovair Software Inc.
IT Service Management (ITSM) is practiced by all organizations having Human and IT Resources such as hardware -servers, desktops / laptops, scanners / printers, switches / routers and software -operating systems, application software, security / anti-virus software.
Small organizations which have less number of resources, manage their ITSM operations manually and uses excel sheets and word documents to capture operations data. Medium and Large organizations use tools to manage their IT Service Management Operations.
Automating IT Service Management (ITSM) and having real-time information on current state of operations is vital today as organizations are spread over distributed geographical locations, operate 24×7 in multiple time-zones and there are stringent SLAs which are to be met.
This webinar will help attendees understand:
- What are important ITSM requirements from organization’s perspective?
- Why it’s important to have 100% web-based solution for automating ITSM?
- How organizations will benefit by automating their ITSM operations?
What you will learn:
- What is ITIL and how does it differ from standards like ISO series?
- What are the main activities of Incident Management Process?
- What is the difference between Incident and Problem?
- How can we populate organization’s existing data which is in excel format in tool?
- Whether SLA clock stops when Incident converts into Problem?
- Whether Incident / Tickets can be created from mobile devices?
- Whether ITSM Tools can be integrated with other tools such as asset discovery tools, device monitoring tools?
- Whether reports and metrics which are presently maintained by organizations manually can be generated from automated tools?
Who should attend:
IT Service Management Professionals, IT Support Professionals, Service Desk Professionals
For further queries on this Webinar or to schedule a Live Demo, please write to email@example.com.