Businesses worldwide choose Kovair as their preferred compliance audit and certification partner because of its customer-centric approach to assessments and training. Kovair provides compliance consulting services and IT governance readiness programs to ensure your organization meets the requirements. With various types of consulting services, Kovair helps your organization develop a strategy and roadmap for your compliance program.
Kovair’s compliance services involve the following stages:
- Planning – To begin, a detailed project plan, charter, and reporting processes will be developed with defined roles and responsibilities for the implementation. This will be supported by developing a comprehensive understanding of your organization, business, and existing IT security operations.
- Gap assessment– Gap assessment is a fact-finding process that compares an organization’s security posture to industry standards and various frameworks, providing information and suggestions for necessary controls to remedy gaps.
- Design and Document – An appropriate information security governance program will be developed, considering the many layers of stakeholders involved in your organization’s security. Policies, procedures, and internal reviews required to maintain a compliance-ready security posture will also be developed, for your organization. To ensure that all policies are followed and implemented within the organization, and to encourage the reporting and attestation process, evaluations will be conducted to classify threats into various risk levels.
- Internal Audit – Before submitting your organization for audit, independent consultants will perform a comprehensive pre-certification audit to ensure no surprises during official certification.
- Attestation/Certification – Lastly, assistance will be provided in completing the attestation/certification, which requires a detailed understanding of documentation needs and validation of implementation.
Types of Compliance Service:
The International Organization for Standards issues the ISO/IEC 27001 certification to organizations as a standard compliance certification. In addition to serving as a certification, it also provides a comprehensive set of guidelines for an organization’s ISMS (Information Security Management System).
- Safeguarding the interests of vendors and customers.
- Reducing the likelihood of fraud, data loss, and disclosure.
- Ensuring excellent risk management and a robust compliance framework.
- Enabling an independent evaluation of data security practices.
- Providing universally recognized standards.
- Responding to evolving security threats.
The Health Information Trust Alliance established the HITRUST CSF in 2007 as a Common Security Framework. Its goal is to establish an advanced and comprehensive information risk management framework for healthcare organizations while also complying with HIPAA regulations. The protocols outline how organizations should access, store, manage, exchange, and analyze critical healthcare data across landscapes while maintaining security and addressing data threats.
- Risk and vulnerability management
- Compliance diligence and efficiency
- Comprehensive cybersecurity protections
- Scalability, flexibility, and accessibility
- Optimized implementation and certification