All releases after 1st Quarter, 2015
Find the list of multi-vendor ALM and IT tool integration adapters/ connectors and plug-ins offered by Kovair Omnibus Integration Platform. Get details…
Release Period: 1st Quarter, 2015
IBM uRelease 6.1.1 Integration Adapter/ Connector
With the release of UrbanCode Deploy 6.1.1 adapter Kovair adds a new feather to its IBM Rational Suite integration list for Release Management tools. This integration with UrbanCode will help users track releases across all integrated tools in every stage of delivery lifecycle.
IBM uDeploy 6.1.1 Integration Adapter/ Connector
The Kovair Omnibus team has developed a new integration adapter for one of the mostly used IBM Deployment tools – UrbanCode Deploy supporting its 6.1.1 version. Kovair integration with UrbanCode Deploy will allow users to integrate with other best-of-breed ALM tools and get a centralized view of the unified software deployment.
Release Period: 4th Quarter, 2014
IBM Rational Quality Manager 5.0 Integration Adapter/ Connector
Using Kovair Omnibus, RQM users can perform the entire Test Management process starting from test execution of IBM RFT scripts to Test reporting from within Kovair. The Kovair RQM Adapter exposes Test Plan, Test Suite, Test Case, Test Script, Step, Test Result, Result Step and Build from Rational Quality Manager and enables bi-directional synchronization between RQM and other best-of-breed tools connected to Omnibus. Read more.
IBM Rational Test RealTime 8.0 Integration Adapter/ Connector
Kovair increases the capabilities of IBM Rational Rest RealTime tool by synchronizing it with Kovair Omnibus integration platform. The adapter offers one-way data synchronization between IBM RTRT and Kovair Omnibus and allows viewing RTRT reports such as Performance Profile, Code Coverage, Test Report and Memory Profile from within Kovair. Read more.
Redmine 2.5.2 Integration Adapter/ Connector
Kovair Redmine Integration Adapter provides painless integration with Redmine, resulting in visibility of Redmine Issues across tools, traceability and micro-level process automation. The integration ensures that all the artifacts across the development chain are integrated with each other and Issues or custom artifacts in Redmine can be traced back to the Test Cases and the corresponding Requirements. Read more.
Omnibus Adapter Version Upgrade
1. IBM – Rational Requirements Composer (v4.0)
2. JIRA (v 6.x)
3. Clear Quest (v 8.x)
4. HP Quality Center (v 9.0)
5. Enterprise Architect
6. SharePoint (v 2013)
7. Microsoft Project (v 2013)
8. Bugzilla (v 4.0)
9. Salesforce Streaming
ServiceNow Integration Adapter/Connector
Kovair ServiceNow Integration Adapter enables users integrate ServiceNow with a wide array of on-premise ALM tools, such as JIRA, QC, and TFS as well as cloud-based tools like Salesforce.com (SFDC). By integrating ServiceNow with ALM tools, Application Development and IT Operations teams can be more closely aligned to business. Read more.
Remedy Integration Adapter/ Connector
Kovair Remedy Integration Adapter integrates BMC Remedy ITSM Suite with various ALM and IT tools such as Rally, QC, Perforce, JIRA, connected to Kovair Omnibus platform, and thus supports ALM-ITSM convergence. This will increase the value of your Remedy investment and integrate Service Desk application with other development and DevOps tools to deliver a complete customer solution. Read more.
IBM DOORS Next Gen 4.0.5 Adapter/ Connector
The Omnibus adapter for DOORS Next Gen allows bi-directional synchronization between Kovair Omnibus Integration Platform and DOORS Next Gen. With this integration, Requirements, Test Plan Collection, Storyboard, Modules, Collections and their traceability relationships are exposed to the other ALM tools connected through Omnibus. The adapter also supports OSLC linking with non-OSLC tools such as HP QC, TFS, JIRA. Read More & Download Datasheet →
TeamCity 8.1 Integration Adapter Adapter/ Connector
The TeamCity 8.1 Integration Adapter allows TeamCity to connect to Kovair Omnibus Integration Platform and thereby synchronize with other ALM tools in the system. The integration provides a convenient way for managing Build Configurations, Build Steps and Builds through Kovair Traceability view. Read more.
MS Outlook 2013 Integration Adapter Adapter/ Connector
Kovair enables Software Development teams to update/add their project artifacts like Requirements, Defects, Change Request real-time directly from Outlook and communicate with each other on new task assignment, task completion and other related events through email. Read more.
Git, Gerrit and GitHub Integration Adapter/ Connector
Kovair Omnibus has a complete integration with the Git Suite. So, users using only Git as an Enterprise SCM tool can use the integration to track and get the complete traceability. Kovair also has integration with GitHub and Gerrit. So, software development organizations can also enjoy the benefits of using this integration by tracking changes, comment on lines of code, report issues, and then plan the future of their projects with other connected tools. Read more.
RallyDev Integration Adapter/ Connector
By integrating RallyDev with other ALM tools used for different phases of application lifecycle, organizations can sync data across the tools which are used for Requirements Management, Test Management, Release Management, Issue Management and Build Management. It allows the developers to view Tasks, User Stories, Defects, Test Cases from their IDE, such as Eclipse, without logging in to Rally. Read more.
TestLink Integration Adapter/ Connector
Kovair integration with TestLink allows team members to create end-to-end Traceability between Releases, Requirements, Designs, Code, Tests, Builds and Defects. It enables Execution of automated test cases in tools like HP QC and QTP and gets the results back to TestLink. Read more.
Omnibus 8.7 release
What’s New in Omnibus 8.7 release?
- Widgets for Performance Monitoring
- Enhanced Data Monitor
- Enhanced License Dashboard
- New Adapters Released
- Meta Data Tracking
- Extended Tool Dashboard
Release Period: 4th Quarter, 2014
- Export-Import of Omnibus configuration
- Capability of validating project
- Project Setup Page for replicating configuration quickly
- Enhancement of Event Action Summary
- Monitor for viewing Omnibus transactions
- Omnibus data related pre-defined Dashboard
- Batch Synchronization framework
- Ability to send personalized notifications to users or group of users based on successful or failure actions.
- Creation of mail templates as many as needed and using them during the event action configuration
Omnibus Monitor and Dashboard
Omnibus Monitor provides real-time graphical representation of the Events and Action getting processed at Omnibus Engine level. Administrator can easily point any action getting failed and the following reasons behind it.
Omnibus Dashboard is an integration visualizer which provides the administrator the top level performance statistics of the Omnibus orchestration.
Omnibus Troubleshooting Enhancements
- Registration page with support for diagnostic
- Downloading of adapter log from Registration list
- Log Level Settings from Registration
Increased Robustness of Integration
- Field level conflict handling and resolution
- Retry mechanism introduced
Kovair ALM Studio 9.0 Release
What’s New in Kovair ALM Studio 9.0 Release?
Kovair team is proud to announce the release of version 9.0 for all its products Kovair Omnibus, Kovair DevOps and Kovair ALM Studio. The main features of Version 9.0 release are as follows:
- Grouping of artifacts in folders
- Facility of creating multiple relationships between objects at portfolio level
- Single interface for all continuous delivery pipelines of Jenkins
- Template based Omnibus Registration for integration
- Support for allowing users to attach files stored in cloud
- Support for screen capturing
- UI/UX Enhancements
- Drag & Drop attachments
- Better representation of Omnibus Synch Monitor
We have also enhanced many of our existing features and fixed bugs to improve the overall experience with Kovair products..
Kovair ALM Studio 8.8 Release
What’s New in Kovair ALM Studio 8.8 Release?
Kovair team is proud to announce the release of version 8.8 for all its products Kovair Omnibus, Kovair DevOps and Kovair ALM Studio. The main features of Version 8.8 release are as following:
- Support for Kanban
- Enhanced support for active directory
- Enhanced monitoring of integration through Omnibus
- New adapters for Omnibus that increases our support for integrating 80+ commercial tools
- REST API support
We’ve also enhanced many of our existing features and we’ve fixed bugs to improve the overall experience with Kovair products. By considering the inputs from our customers, product management team, and market research team, we believe that with this release we will enrich the experience of using Kovair products for our customers.
Kovair ALM Studio 8.7 Release
What’s New in Kovair ALM Studio 8.7 Release?
- Hiding Fields Conditionally
- Hiding Sections Conditionally
- Document Generation Word Report through Policy
- Relationship between Entity and User
- Matrix Field
- Associated WBS to be made available in parent fields
- Schedule Field
Release Period: 1st Quarter, 2015
Kovair Integrated Test Management – iTM Product Launch
Kovair’s Integrated Test Management Framework ensures that Test teams are in sync with business analysts, developers, and other stakeholders throughout the project and can perform the entire Test Management steps with a unified framework with multiple tools of their choice.
Kovair iTM solution provides seamless bi-directional integration with HP QC, QTP, RQM, RFT, MTM, Selenium, and Test Link. It automates test scheduling, and running Test Cases in batches as well as capturing defects from failed Test Cases into Kovair or other repository. Read more.
Review Requirement Implementation
- Increased support for collaborative review between stakeholders
- Provision for stakeholders to collaborate on a real time basis
- Capability of Initiating a review
- Provision for setting review deadline
- Real time tracking of review progress
Introduction of Modeling
- Introduced support for basic modeling like UI mockup, flowchart
- Capability of embedding models within description or attachment
- Provision for project scheduling
- Capability of resource allocation based on availability
- Ability of viewing resource workload
- Capability of viewing Project Calendar
Word Import Enhancements
- Provision for importing word document from within application
- Import built-in comments of word; capture them as ‘review defects’ or comments ALM Studio Enhancements
- Exposing different system sections in action menu of list page
- Comment section improved
- Action menus grouped as per relevance
- Reusing artifacts made easier
Enhanced Versioning and Change History Support
- Facility of version rollback
- Facility to reconstructing artifacts from previous version
- Introducing relation fields in change history
Enhanced Support for Impact handling
- Ability to analyze impact beforehand, thus strengthening change management
- Central screen for viewing the suspected links
Enhanced Automated Testing and Continuous Issue Fixing
- Integration support for test automation tools like QTP, Selenium, VSTS Tester, IBM RFT
- Automation in creation and deployment of component test harnesses, test stubs and test drivers through RTRT integration
Performance Enhancements done in different areas
- Telerik replaced by Sencha in list pages
- Relation list, Grid field
- Optimization of stored procedures
Mobile Device Compatibility
This allows users to access Kovair application from mobile platforms like iOS, Android and Blackberry. The support for SMS integration has also been introduced for real-time communication.
- Performance improved and 450 concurrent users support achieved
- Stack type reports introduced
- Replaced Flash with HTML5 in dashboards