Specialised in Application Lifecycle Management Solutions
Kovair Project Portfolio Management provides actionable insights to the project managers and senior management on the entire portfolio of projects. This helps them to measure gaps, allocate funds and resources, do budgetary forecast, prepare for contingencies, control costs and set strategic goals – ensuring on-time quality delivery.
Kovair PPM enables you to:
- Get centralized and transparent view of entire project portfolio, ensuring financial transparency.
- Prioritize the right projects and programs; estimate and strategize on future needs.
- Eliminate last minute surprises and plan for contingencies.
- Improve production efficiency within constraints, reduce cost, automate workflows, and achieve deadlines.
- Ensure best practices to achieve higher control on release predictability, compliance and standardization.
Wonderful support team. This is an ideal collaborative environment to showcase as part of this partnership. Each one of you has shown us the way forward path”
– Kunal Banerjee, Senior Manager, Cognizant Technology Solutions.
Kovair’s newly introduced QuickSync product is by far the most efficient solution for accurately migrating data structures into Microsoft TFS. We had to migrate data from 10 HP ALM projects to Microsoft TFS and tried several other methods without success. Kovair’s product was very effective for us, and their team was flexible to work within our schedule”
– Brad Ryba, Director, QA EDMC.
The Kovair HP Quality Center synchronization solution enables developers and development teams using the Visual Studio suite to increase potential cost savings and efficiency in the software development process. We applaud Kovair for the value its product brings to Team Foundation Server and Test Manager users who also include HP tools in their development process”
– Mitra Azizirad, General Manager, Developer Tools Marketing and Sales, Microsoft.
Kovair tools will help us in improving the requirements management process for hardware/software development and systems engineering while improving both, the efficiency and quality of the products we deliver to our end-customers”
-Kasyap Reddy, Exec. Director, Medha Servo Drives
Our Major Customers
US Contacts: Silicon Valley: +1.408.262.0200, New York: +(607) 235-0507
India Contacts: Kolkata: +91-33-4065 7016, Bangalore: +91-95350 92589, Delhi & NCR: +91-96506-98316