Pivotal Tracker allows users to manage projects through Epics, User Stories and related tasks. It also supports estimation to determine the team’s velocity and provides shared expectations of what work will be delivered in well-defined timeframes.
Kovair Omnibus integration with Pivotal Tracker along with other ALM and PPM tools can create a complete lifecycle that enriches the management team and developers to take proper decisions based on the progress made. Kovair Omnibus integration with Pivotal Tracker orchestrates the automation of information flow across multiple tools.
- Ease of setup: Integration is a simple three-step configuration by using Kovair’s Omnibus web-based UI without writing a single line of code.
- Monitoring and acknowledgement systems: The entire integration can be monitored from the Kovair application UI itself. Holistic reports outline the total rate of success or failure in sync all in one place.
- More than just a means of integration: Kovair empowers users to do more by syncing relationship links associated with the objects to achieve complete end-to-end traceability. We enable cross-team/cross-phase, multitool, automated workflows that are presently siloed.
- Integrate every part of Tracker: All the Pivotal Tracker artifacts can be integrated with other tools for seamless synchronization of data, including all custom work item types, fields, and lookup values.
- Adapt with the changing processes and needs: The ESB approach to integration makes it easy to adapt with virtually zero downtime in case there is a version upgrade or even a requirement for a new tool to be integrated with Tracker. All a user needs is to install the Kovair adapter for the new version and execute the three-step setup to get the integration running.
- Sync and link with Kovair’s plugin for IDE: Kovair’s plugin for different IDEs help developers to see the associated information from other tools, modify if required, and update status as the task progresses.