Key Highlights of Kovair DevOps
- Supports cross-platform installation
- Supports multiple databases
- Offers Task-Based pipeline supporting parallel tasks, stages of release and execution of one pipeline from another
- Provides complete insight into release progress & process efficiency through real-time reports & dashboards
- Allows doing a continuous assessment of DevOps implementation through DORA metrics
- Supports shells and Windows command execution in pre-build steps
- Support Manual tasks for Approval at different stages
- Supports distributed builds with multiple agents
- Supports notification on the build status
- Allows managing pipeline execution from e-mail
- Supports Pipeline-as-a-Code
Key Capabilities of Kovair DevOps PlatformKovair DevOps helps organizations in their DevOps implementation journey in various ways covering different aspects of DevOps.
Release OrchestrationManage complex software releases from one single platform.
- Create, Execute and Track your releases through task based pipeline
- Gain real-time visibility into release progress
- Standardize release processes through automated and manul tasks ensuring compliance and security
- Identify bottlenecks, reduce errors, and lower the likelihood of release failures
Build & Deployment AutomationAutomate continuous build and deployment processes through 3rd party tools and custom routines.
- Automate builds using any build tool or custom commands or executables
- Automate deployments across multiple environments like on-premise servers, cloud or containers
- Gain visibility to each and every deployment of applications and environments
- Implement governance and control for every deployment
Continuous TestingImplement continuous testing over multiple environments.
- Implement test automation to support different types of testing – Functional, Integration, System, Load,API and Security
- Get test results manually approved before production deployment
- Perform testing over multiple environments
Task-Based Release PipelineImplement task based release pipeline for automating the process of code check-in to delivery.
- Plan, Create and Manage a task-based pipeline with a combination of automated and manual tasks
- Manage pipelines from handheld devices through e-mail
- Manage parallel and sequential tasks with optional pre & postconditions for every activity
- Implement diverse processes by reusing the pipeline and release templates
- Manage dependent releases through dependent pipelines
- Use custom commands and utilities for different activities
- Connect all tools of your software delivery pipeline
- Supports Pipeline-as-a-Code
Real-time Analytics for Continuous AssessmentMeasure the success of your DevOps implementation through real-time reports and dashboards.
- Ensure delivery value stream and drive business ROI with complete visibility of all releases
- Assess your DevOps implementation maturity constantly with data-driven DevOps
- Analyze trends and manage releases more efficiently