The integration of Micro Focus ALM with ServiceNow makes it easier for the Development and Quality Assurance (QA) teams to collaborate with each other. This, in turn, helps in delivering a high-quality product to customers at a faster pace.
What’s in it?
It has often been observed that different teams need to share issues, however, the specifics of what they need to know are different. Therefore, to bring them on the same page without duplication or loss of information is a big challenge.
The Kovair Omnibus helps solve such challenges by establishing bi-directional integration between ServiceNow and Micro Focus ALM. Development teams will have clear visibility into the quality parameters and test results. On the other hand, the QA team members will have real-time visibility into the codes being written and have the full context of the development.
- Real-time updates on the story and associated changes
- Access to business requirements, development updates from with Micro Focus ALM
- No manual efforts required to keep other teams updated on the QA cycles and reports
- Micro Focus ALM
- Access requirements and updates from within ServiceNow
- Real-time updates on customer tickets and priorities
- No manual efforts required to keep other teams updated on customer issues and priorities
- Reference Documents:
- ServiceNow Datasheet
- Micro Focus ALM Datasheet