The integration of Azure DevOps and Micro Focus ALM Octane helps in bringing the Product Development and Quality Assurance (QA) teams on the same page. As both teams have visibility into each other’s tasks and complete context of customer expectations, the quality of the product is better, and the delivery cycle is shorter.
What’s in it?
It has often been observed that the choice of systems and collaboration between cross-functional teams play a great role in the ALM ecosystem. Therefore, to bring them on the same page without duplication or loss of information is a big challenge.
The Kovair Omnibus helps solve such challenges by establishing bi-directional integration between Micro Focus Octane and Azure DevOps. It ensures that the Development and QA teams are on the same page when it comes to delivery timelines and has complete visibility into each other’s tasks. All ‘User Stories’ from Azure DevOps automatically synchronizes to Micro Focus Octane. The completion of the story and the status of test results in Micro Focus Octane against these user stories automatically synchronizes to Azure DevOps.
- Real-time updates on the story and associated changes/enhancements
- Access to the business requirements, development status, and associated updates from within Micro Focus ALM
- No manual efforts needed to keep backend teams updated on the QA cycle and reports
Micro Focus ALM Octane
- No redundancy in entering same data in multiple systems
- Clear visibility into quality parameters, QA schedule, test cases, and test results
- Quick and efficient decision making with no dependency on manual communication