The integration of Jira with Rally Software helps enterprises achieve seamless collaboration among the product management, development, and Quality Assurance (QA) teams in the ecosystem. With this kind of visibility, the coordination between the teams becomes easier and product delivery process becomes seamless.
What’s in it?
Kovair Omnibus integrates Jira and Rally bidirectionally. It ensures that all historical and current data is available to each user, in that user’s preferred system, with full context, in real-time. All ‘user stories’ from Rally Software along with all details synchronize to Jira giving the development team visibility into the plan. The product management team using Rally Software also has real-time visibility into the progress of the development work; and therefore, they can plan the iterations better.
- Access to User Stories and associated updates from within Jira.
- Complete context of the customer requirements and priorities.
- Automation eliminates manual work to keep product management teams updated on the development status
- End to end traceability for User Stories throughout the ALM toolchain.
- Complete visibility into development progress and QA cycles.
- Quick and efficient decision making with no dependency on manual communication
- Reference Documents:
- Rally Datasheet
- Jira Integration Datasheet