Jile and Jira Service Desk Integration Overview
Kovair Omnibus integrates JILE and Jira Service Desk bidirectionally allowing seamless synchronization of entities such as Problems, Incidents and Change Requests. All items along with their attachments and relationships get synchronized in a real-time manner. This ensures that all collaborators can see the same data in the ecosystem, irrespective of the application they use.
Benefits of Business Users
Achieve seamless collaboration between helpdesk and issue management teams. This will provide complete visibility and traceability from defect reporting to resolution. To know more, please refer the Jile Integration Adapter Datasheet.
- Key benefits
- Complete Visibility and End-to-End Traceability across the organization from defect reporting to resolution.
- More Simplified & automated tools saving manual effort by the Development, Engineering and Backend teams.
- Integrated, Flexible, easily configurable integration adapter between Jile & Jira Service Desk.
- Improved Communication & Collaboration enables collaboration between the ITSM teams and development / support teams.
- Better Value: Save repeated manual effort & automate the end-to-end process.