Introducing Kovair Test Management
Kovair integrated test management solution helps to accelerate software testing. The growing variety of applications available in the market—such as hybrid applications, cloud computing, mobile platforms, and DevOps—has made testing increasingly challenging today. Organizations need comprehensive test management tools along with support for continuous testing that will help to deliver quality within a short span of time. Kovair Test Management offers the following salient features that make it a comprehensive solution, capable of adapting to the needs of an organization:
- Single Web Interface: that integrates Test Management with other lifecycle phases to ensure better Quality.
- End-to-End Traceability: between multiple tool data for better release predictability.
- Continuous Testing: through integration with different CI/CD tools.
- Customized workflow: for manual and exploratory testing as per business requirement.
- Test Automation: through powerful and seamless integration with test automation tools.
- Test Data Organization: in different folders for better management.
- Schedule-Based Test Automation: for script execution.
Key Highlights of Kovair Test Management
- Get cross-tool traceability view from Requirements to Defects
- Make test automation an integral part of testing
- Integrate Entire Test Plan and Results with Other ALM Functions
- View real-time test metrics for better decision making
- Seamlessly integrate with your existing tools
- Implement CI, CD and DevOps setup
- Organize Test Cases in Hierarchical Folder Structure
- Ensure Quality Through Central Governance
Live Product Demo with our Experts
We’ll support you all the wayRequest a Demo
Highlights of Kovair Test Management
Get cross-tool traceability view from Requirements to Defects
Establish traceability links between test artifacts of entire test suite and other lifecycle data. View and analyze change impacts on test artifacts with respect to change in requirements.
Make test automation an integral part of testing
Execute QTP or Selenium Test scripts directly from Kovair interface. Track and view test automation results from a centralized test tool. No dependence on external tools or tool configurations for tracking results of entire test suite.
Integrate Entire Test Plan and Results with Other ALM Functions
Gain complete visibility for monitoring who is working on what, when, where, and why across all phases of the lifecycle by leveraging the benefits of built-in integrations support with 110+ tools from different areas of ALM, PPM, ITSM, and PLM.
View real-time test metrics for better decision making
Gain full visibility of Test Plan, Test Case, Test Runs, Test Results and Defects in a single place and their meaningful interpretations. Real-time reports and dashboards and end-to-end traceability chain give better release predictability.
Test Case Distribution Report by Execution Status and Type
Test Case Tracking Progress Report
Defect Chart and Defect Distribution by Defect Status
Seamlessly integrate with your existing tools
Get full integration support for COTs, Open Source, and In-House Tools.
Implement CI, CD and DevOps setup
Automate build trigger, provisioning, deployment, testing and defect tracking cycle. Kovair’s integrations with 110+ COTS tools can help you set up a CD – Continuous Delivery environment.
Organize Test Cases in Hierarchical Folder Structure
Organize your test artifacts in a well-organized folder structure. These hierarchical folder structures can be created by users based on business logic.
Ensure Quality Through Central Governance
Design and Implement a task-based workflow over a graphical editor to achieve regulatory compliance through proper approval.
Manage All QA and Test Activities from a Central Platform
Streamline your test and development management while maintaining full-scale traceability
One-Click Document Import / Export
- Import test cases from any document format.
- Import test cases from an integrated setup created with other ALM tools.
- Export test cases to modify and reimport.
Manual / Automated Test Execution
- Create, manage, and execute test cases.
- Automate testing by integrating with best-of-breed automation tools.
- Execute automation results to capture results in respective tools.
Task-Based Process Automation
- Eliminate manual handoffs with task-based workflows.
- One-Click configuration capability using visual designer.
- Run multiple activities simultaneously.
- Easily adapt to any tool environment.
Bi-Directional Traceability Support
- Define relationships between objects.
- Implement proactive and reactive analysis between artifacts.
- Achieve end-to-end bi-directional traceability across cross tools.
- Receive instant notification on modification of records and filters.
- Receive three types of notifications — Adhoc, Event Based and Subscription.
- Review test artifacts online with geographically distributed teams.
- Involve stakeholders in contextual discussions.
- Monitor discussions and track approvals in real time.
- Track all ongoing reviews in real time.
- Testify release quality using real-time data-based metrics.
- Generate data-based reports using real-time data retrieved from multiple cross tools.
- Find Graphical and textual reporting support.
- Find reporting support in Word, HTML, and Custom Crystal format.
- View dashboards for real-time display of data.
- Customize dashboards with easy configuration features.
- Generate Summary graphs with test execution status outline.
Automated Defect Management
- Manage defects along with test artifacts.
- Raise defects automatically on test failure.
- Track real-time status of defects.
Seamless Integration with DevOps Pipeline
- Analyze your Test Result after every build and deployment.
Continuously integrate tests with code changes through CI tools.
- Track every phases of testing through unit, integration, functional, performance test results in one dashboard.