What is Kovair ALM Studio
A comprehensive Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) product providing all the development functions from Requirements to Release with complete capabilities.
Apart from standard ALM offerings, it also provides built-in integration support for 80+ ALM and IT tools from popular vendors, open sources or even homegrown tools.
Download ALM brochure to get an overview of Kovair offerings
Better Team Collaboration and Communication
Evaluate and Prioritize Requirements for Releases
Automatic Regulatory Compliance
Better Quality – No More Redos
Manage all development lifecycle stages in a single tool
With Kovair ALM and its built-in PPM capabilities, you can manage, track and control the entire portfolio of programs and projects across the enterprise.
Kovair’s Application Lifecycle Management solution is fairly complete in terms of major development management tools it contains. Yet, we can integrate your existing development setup with various other tools as per business requirements, including IDEs, Design, SCM and Build tool from external vendors and Open sources.
The ESB architected integration bus technology of Kovair Omnibus allows organizations to integrate 3rd party as well as internal tools to create a complete ALM ecosystem.
Collaborate across development to delivery phases in a single tool
- Project and Portfolio Management
- With Kovair ALM and its built-in capabilities for Project and Portfolio Management you can manage, track and control their entire portfolio of programs and projects across the enterprise at a fraction of the cost of procuring a full PPM tool.Now get the flexibility and transparency to meet challenging economic conditions and be prepared for ongoing micro-and macro level changes. Learn more
- Requirements Management
- Kovair’s rich implementation of requirements gathering, parsing, management, traceability, base lining and intelligent reporting in a process-driven methodology enables project teams to effectively manage and map requirements. Kovair also helps to track coverage and relationships between requirements, use cases, test cases, defects and other related items of ALM to demonstrate compliance and assure quality of the delivery. Learn more
- Test Management
- Our Integrated Test Management – ITM solution helps you perform an entire testing cycle (STLC) including easy capturing of test cases, collaborative test case review, test scheduling, automated test runs, defect capturing, and reporting on test coverage and defect removal trends. Organizations looking to adopt new testing tools or connecting with other lifecycle tools may also use Kovair’s integration support for popular testing tools like HP Quality Center, IBM Rational Quality Manager, TestLink, QTP and Selenium. Learn more
- Development Management
- Kovair provides plug-ins for popular IDEs such as Eclipse, Visual Studio, which helps developers directly access the cross-tool data from within their own systems.
- Defect Management
- Kovair’s rich implementation of Defect capture, review, management, duplicate analysis, traceability and intelligent reporting in a process-driven methodology enables project teams to effectively and optimally manage and resolve Defect. It provides every information about a defect like – Defect Priority, Severity, Category, Defect Status, Environment, Frequency, Detected On, Detected By, Assigned To, Resolved On, Closed On, etc. Learn more
- Release Management
- Gives capability of managing different types of releases
- Provides the capacity of configuring and controlling the entire release workflow
- Enables users to monitor the progress of the release on a real-time basis
- IT Service Management
- Connect your development teams with help desk and operations teams. Kovair offers integrations with popular ITSM and help desk tools like ServiceNow, BMC Remedy,and Remedyforce. Learn more
- Task and Time Management
- Kovair Task Management function gives upfront visibility to the users on their pending tasks, allows entering timesheets against tasks as well as create Queued tasks or individual tasks based on business scenario. Supervisors can approve or reject timesheets through a formal approval process from a single system. Senior management can also roll up actual data actual data to project level for monitoring time and cost.
- Gives upfront visibility to the users on their pending tasks
- Provides capability of entering timesheets against tasks
- Allows users to create Queued tasks or individual tasks based on business scenario
- Allows users to book their time entry
- Allows supervisors to approve or reject timesheets through a formal approval process
- Provides the capability of rolling up actual data to project level for monitoring time and cost
- Document Management
- Kovair ALM has the capability of arranging documents in Windows like folder structure and provides the provision for folder level permission based on user or roles. Kovair’s integration with other document management tools like SharePoint also helps users manage SharePoint elements like Task, Calendar, Issue Type, Announcement and any custom list from within Kovair ALM.
- Gives the capability of arranging documents in Windows like folder structure
- Provides the provision for folder level permission based on user or roles
- Risk Management
- Kovair Risk Management solution implements an enterprise risk framework and applies risk tracking techniques by allowing you to document and respond to risks from a single, centralized repository. It gives Project level visibility of risk importance, type and status and enables project teams to identify, quantify and mitigate risks, thereby defining appropriate corrective measures. Using Kovair’s entity relationship features, risks can be related to any artifact in one or multiple ways which helps in categorizing risks and allows teams to be prepared for the unexpected.
- Allows to monitor real-time status and measurement of Risk
- Provides the capability to establish traceability with other artifacts
- Project level visibility of risk importance, type and status
Why Kovair ALM Studio
- Facilitate global collaborative work environment irrespective of time zones
- Adopt 100% web-based solution with no client-side software for reducing support burden and TCO.
- Practice any of the development methodologies – waterfall, agile or hybrid as it fits into your organization.
- Implement configurable task based workflow engine cutting across different tools for increased efficiency and productivity.
- Get real-time notifications at every actionable stage, eliminate manual handoffs for day-to-day communications.
- Create, evaluate and prioritize business investments against limited resources, company benchmark, expected ROI, break-even point, cost and quality goals.
- Adopt SOA based Enterprise Service Bus technology for seamless integration between any development, delivery and operations tools.
- Gain end-to-end coverage of development artifacts with complete information about every step, enabling compliance to standards.
- Allow real-time viewing of artifacts status, increase transparency and release predictability.
Take management decisions with real-time reports and dashboards
Create as many as nine different types of graphical and non-graphical Reports. Drill-down on the details of the data in real time and share information across stakeholders for better decision making. Clicking the dashboards or reports would automatically retrieve all the latest updates and present the data set pertaining to the template defined.