Veracode delivers the application security solutions and services required by today’s software-driven world. Veracode’s unified platform assesses and improves the security of applications from inception through production so that businesses can confidently innovate with the applications they build, buy and assemble as well as the components they integrate into their environments.
Kovair Veracode Adapter
Integrating Security Testing within development and the operations teams is becoming the new norm, but this migration needs newer thinking, with newer processes, methods and tools. Full Product Lifecycle Management with Risk/Hazard Assessments are needed with Security in mind.
The Kovair Omnibus Adapter for Veracode allows you to maximize the benefits of static and dynamic security testing for your application by colaborating the Security Test Result.
Features & Benefits
- Integrate Security and Compliance Testing within CI/CD toolchain environments.
- Scan for known vulnerabilities and misconfigurations in all open-source and third-party components and multiple application scan result within one dashboard.
- Sync static analysis report after every build and dynamic analysis repor after every deployment with Kovair Veracode Adapter.
Why Integrate Veracode with Kovair?
- Application Monitoring – The integration between Kovair and Veracode would enable real-time security monitoring for applications.
- In-depth visibility – Gain in-depth visibility into release pipeline and progress across all environments for all teams in a real-time manner through pre-defined reports and dashboards facilitating early detection of security flaws.
- End-to-End Traceability – The adapter can sync Application under test, Scan and Scan Results between Veracode and the target application through Kovair Omnibus. As a result of the integration, data can be made visible to other tools that are integrated with Kovair platform.
|Entities Exposed||Events Collected||Actions Supported|
Use Case Scenario with Kovair Veracode
Let us consider a typical use case scenario where the Veracode tool is integrated with Kovair application using Kovair adapter for Veracode and Kovair Omnibus platform.
- After a build gets triggered in Jenkins, source codes will be pulled from the source control repository (eg, GitHub, GitLab).
- Following the build, automatic deployment process will begin (for example, in Ansible) at the staging server.
- After the deployment is completed, automated script execution will start with the help of a Test Management tool such as Selenium.
- Finally, after deployment, Veracode Dynamic Scan is executed. The captured results are then synced to Kovair Omnibus.