Salesforce Lightning is the next generation of the Salesforce CRM platform and user experience that brings companies and their present and potential customers on a same integration platform. Kovair Salesforce integration brings better systematized information and enhanced data exchange. Since CRM is indispensable for any organization, getting Lightning integrated with various tools involved in the process chain can help companies stay connected to customers, restructure processes and improve cost-effectiveness.
Kovair Salesforce Lightning Adapter
The Kovair Salesforce Lightning adapter is REST API based integration, when integrated to the Salesforce solution using Kovair Omnibus integration platform, allows users to connect their Salesforce application to various other on-premise or cloud-based applications (JIRA, Azure DevOps, Kovair ALM). When it is connected to these applications or tools, Salesforce entities like Account, Cases and Tickets become accessible to these applications in real time. Dataflow is bi-directional, so the updates are synchronized to Salesforce instantaneously. This integration between Salesforce and other tools is achieved through Kovair Proprietary tool-specific adapters in the eco-system.
Features & Benefits
- Supports processing of tickets and cases raised in Salesforce through automated workflows via Omnibus platform in other integrated tools like JIRA, TFS, Remedy, and others.
- Establishes bi-directional synchronization between Salesforce Lightning and other integrated tools.
- Confirms bi-directional synchronization of Salesforce entities like Cases and Tickets with entities in other integrated tools.
- Facilitates collaboration and keeps all stakeholders in sync with the latest changes and ensures smooth change propagation through lifecycle silos.
Why Integrate Salesforce Lightning with Kovair?
- Enhanced Collaboration: Integration of Salesforce with internal development tools like JIRA, Azure DevOps, with the help of Kovair Salesforce Lightning Integration adapter leads to greater collaboration between the Software Development team and Customer Support team. The dedicated Customer Support team can swiftly submit issues or flaws raised by the customers with the Development team and can keep the customers informed about the resolution status of these issues.
- Traceability and Visibility Salesforce users have broad visibility into customer cases and tickets because of Salesforce integration with the Issue Tracking tools like JIRA. These tools are in turn linked to other development tools via Kovair Omnibus platform. Issues can be traced back to the customers in Salesforce applications and then fixed using Development tools available within the eco system.
- Advantage Cloud : Kovair Salesforce Lightning Integration adapter aids in integrating Salesforce applications with the other cloud-based tools existing in their network.
Services Supported in Kovair Salesforce Lightning Adapter
|Exposed Entities||Events Collected||Actions Supported||Relations Supported|
Use Case Example – Integration between Salesforce Lightning and JIRA
As shown in the above example, you can integrate the cloud-based application Salesforce Lightning with on-premise / Cloud application (JIRA) so that Tickets in Salesforce Lightning are replicated as Issues in JIRA and then passed through automated workflow for Issue Analysis and Resolution. Accordingly, the status and priority of the Issue is updated in JIRA. All the modifications to the Issue in JIRA are replicated in the corresponding Ticket in Salesforce Lightning.
Note: The adapter as developed and offered by Kovair follows the subject tool’s standard specifications. Any deviations from the Tool’s typical use pattern may not have been anticipated in our off-the-shelf product. For any customization or special configuration needs, please contact Kovair Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org