MS Dynamics 365 Sales enables people working in sales to build strong relationships with their customers, take actions based on insights, and close sales faster. Use Dynamics 365 Sales to keep track of your accounts and contacts, nurture your sales from lead to order, and create sales collateral.
Kovair Adapter for MS Dynamics 365 Sales is an enterprise-level integration that enables seamless integration with the connected application.
Kovair provides a vendor-neutral integration platform called Kovair Omnibus Integration Platform with which best-of-breed ALM and other tools can be integrated using adapters.
Features & Benefits
- Bridges the gap between the sales and support team.
- Centrally track all accounts and customer details.
- In-depth detailed tracking of all customer activities.
- Tracks and measures all details activities like Phone, Email, Letter and Fax.
Kovair MS Dynamics 365 Sales Adapter
Kovair adapter for MS Dynamics 365 Sales helps to achieve an integration scenario between MS Dynamics 365 Sales and other tools like ServiceNow. The adapter supports exposing the primary artifacts like Account, Contact, Opportunity, Cases and activities like Email, Appointment, Phone & Fax. These data are extremely vital for any Customer Relationship Management system. The primary feature of the adapter is to capture data from CRM and publish it to connected other applications like ServiceNow and manage customer tickets properly when teams are discreet.
Why Integrate MS Dynamics 365 with Kovair?
- Centralized view of all accounts – There will be a continuous flow of data from the account to contacts to opportunities and their activities from CRM tool to Kovair Central ALM thus allowing data to plumb to any other required tools like ServiceNow. Moreover, all the activities that are performed at CRM can be tracked.
- Tracking activities – The integration between MS Dynamics 365 Sales and Kovair ALM is a deep level integration. It enables management to have a complete 360-degree view of all the activities being done and helps the management to prioritize them.
- Bridge the gap between sales and service –Generally, the support team has no visibility into the new accounts created by the sales team; therefore, they are not sure which customers’ accounts are eligible for support. The integration allows both the teams to have visibility into any new customer’s account created by the sales team.
|Entities Exposed||Events Collected||Actions Supported||Relations Supported|
Use Case Example of Kovair Integration With MS Dynamic 365 Sales
Problem statement – The support team has no visibility into the new accounts created by the sales team; therefore, they are not sure about the customers’ accounts which are eligible for support.
If the support system is linked with Microsoft Dynamics 365 in the sales system, both teams will have visibility into any of the new customers’ accounts created by the sales team.
- Thus; the sales team creates an account for a new customer in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and enables a flag to mark that customer is entitled to support.
- The new account syncs to ServiceNow and authorizes the associated profiles to create tickets.
- When the customer creates a new incident in ServiceNow, Omnibus automatically links the ticket to the company account in ServiceNow. The ticket also syncs with Microsoft Dynamics 365 as a ‘case’.
- The sales team adds a comment to the case notifying the support team that this is a critical incident.
- The support team changes the status of the ticket to ‘active’ and starts working on it immediately.