MS Dynamics 365 Customer Service enables people working in customer service to build strong relationships with their customers, take actions based on insights, and close customer service faster. Use Dynamics 365 Customer Service to keep track of your accounts and contacts, nurture your customer service from opportunity to accounts, and services.
Kovair provides a vendor-neutral integration platform called Kovair Omnibus Integration Platform to which the best-of-breed ALM and other tools can be integrated using adapters.
Kovair MS Dynamics 365 Customer Service Adapter
For any organization using the suite of Dynamics 365 applications, Kovair can provide a fast, flexible and future-proof integration product that can increase their customer service and marketing efficiency, streamline their operations, and reduce cost. Kovair adapter for MS Dynamics 365 Customer Service helps to achieve an integration scenario between MS Dynamics 365 Customer Service and other tools like ServiceNow. The adapter supports exposing the primary artifacts like Account, Contact, Opportunity, Cases, Services and Product. These data are vital for any Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
Features & Benefits
- Bridges the gap between customer service and support team.
- Centrally tracks all accounts and customer details.
- It does In-depth detail tracking of all customer services.
Why Integrate Ms Dynamics 365 With Kovair?
- A centralized view of all accounts – Continuous flow of data from the Account to Contacts to Opportunities and their activities from CRM tool to Kovair Central ALM thus allowing data to plumb to any other required tools like ServiceNow. Moreover, all the activities that are performed at CRM can be tracked.
- Tracking service level agreements – The integration between MS Dynamics 365 Customer Service and Kovair ALM is a deep level integration. It enables management to have a complete 360-degree view of all the services being done for defined products and help management to prioritize them. The integration monitor response/resolution time limits promised by each type of support. Specific SLAs are needed for each entitlement.
|Entities Exposed||Events Collected||Actions Supported||Relations Supported|
Use Case Example of Kovair Integration with Ms Dynamic 365 Customer Service
Problem statement – If customer issues arise, they need to be promptly and properly solved. To do that, leverage the capabilities of Dynamics 365 for Customer Service integration. The support team has no visibility into the new accounts created by the customer service team; therefore, they are not sure which customer accounts are eligible for support.
If the support system is linked with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service system – both teams will have visibility into any new customer account created by the customer service team.
The customer service team creates an account for a new customer in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and enables a flag to mark that customer is entitled to support.
- Track customer issues through cases.
- When the customer creates a new incident in ServiceNow, Omnibus automatically links the ticket to the account in Microsoft Dynamics 365. The ticket also syncs to Microsoft Dynamics 365 as a ‘case’.
- The customer service team adds a comment to the case notifying the support team that this is a critical incident.
- The support team changes the status of the ticket to ‘active’ and starts work on it immediately.