HELIX ALM Integration Adapter helps the Helix ALM tool to take care of the development process of applications and track traceability of Requirements, Requirement document, Test case, Defects, Test run, and Folder entities.
Using HELIX ALM Soap based SDK, end users can use the Kovair Helix adapter to connect and directly re-route the newly added or updated records from various vendor management tools to Helix ALM and vice- versa.
Kovair Omnibus works as the central platform of data flow and exchange between all ALM tools. When integrated with the adapter, it can expand the benefits of Continuous Monitoring and Traceability by automating the flow of software change requests and test monitoring newly deployed codes to hasten the release process of the software.
Key Highlights of Kovair-Helix Adapter
Kovair-Helix Adapter when integrated with Omnibus platform offers the following benefits –
Universal Language of Communication between Tools
Kovair-Helix Adapter enables the Helix tool to communicate with other ALM tools using the standard HELIX ALM Soap based SDK.
Support for Helix Folder Hierarchy
Kovair Helix ALM Adapters support complete folder hierarchy along with the data inside. The integration enables a bi-directional hierarchy folder data flow. Helix data can be integrated with Kovair Platform to offer visual and data traceability features.
End-to-End Data Traceability
The adapter can expose entities and the data related to entities like Defects, Requirements, Test cases, Test run directly from the Helix to Kovair Omnibus. As a result of the integration, data can be made visible from other ALM tools that are integrated to the Kovair platform. In addition, a transferred data can be used for creating progress report graphs.
Features & Benefits
- Synchronizes Helix ALM tool with Requirement management, Test management, and Defect management tools to keep track of every process during development lifecycle.
- Real-time updates on the status of any Helix work item, its estimated time of delivery, for identifying release impediments and risks.
- Track delivery timelines seamlessly with concurrent updates on any Helix work item changes.
- Collaboration between teams and departments with HELIX ALM adapter with cross tool integrated reporting features.
- Tracking Requirement, Test Cases, Test Result, Application Defects, and their interrelationship including relevant fields like the ID, Title, Status, etc.
- With Helix ALM adapter, you can automate traceability across all work items and data — from requirements capture and risk analysis through testing and defect resolution.
- Web based codeless configuration screens for easy configuration and customization.
KOVAIR Helix ALM INTEGRATION ADAPTERBetter Delivery
Integrating Helix ALM and JIRA using Omnibus enables better delivery. When the two tools collaborate seamlessly, the overall collaboration in the ecosystem increases and enterprises deliver better quality products to customers at a faster pace.
|Exposed Entities||Events Collected||Actions Supported||Relations Supported|
Helix ALM Integration Bugzilla
By Integrating Helix ALM and Bugzilla, development teams will enjoy better visibility into the Test Cases, the Test Results, as well as the overall quality. Moreover, it offers managers detailed context of the requirements as well as any change/enhancement related to it. When the two teams collaborate seamlessly, the overall collaboration in the ecosystem increases. Enterprises also deliver better quality products to customers at a faster pace.
Upon completion of a work on Requirements, the engineering team can change the status to ‘complete’ that will indicate the quality control team to proceed with running the test cases against the user stories.
Bi-directional flow of data will include updates on the status of a story, its estimated time of delivery, and any risks that might delay the impending release.