At Kovair we build a platform that creates successful ALM Professionals who can contribute with critical thinking and solving key technical problems. If you want to become a part of Kovair’s mission of creating a software development world that is always connected, come and join us. We like people who can challenge and appreciate each other and love working in high performing teams.
If you have that enthusiasm, we want to meet you!
The life at Kovair is always special, because every member here counts for the success and means a lot to the company. While you will feel a great sense of belonging, pride and purpose, there are challenges and rewards too that will shape you as tomorrow’s leader.
We believe that your work is as important as the way you do it. As part of the company strategy and goals, we ensure that every Kovairian understands the importance of Integrity, Teamwork, Leadership, Commitment, Innovation, Customer Satisfaction and apply them to their work.
Why Work for Kovair?
- Kovair is one of the very few global companies that specialize in Integrated Application Lifecycle Management.
- Silicon Valley company with robust engineering background and global client base
- Rapid professional growth directly linked with performance
- Workshops, Training and every assistance to ensure better performance on the job
- Regular performance analysis followed by rewards. Sincere efforts are never overlooked
- Congenial work environment where you can work, learn, and enjoy at the same time
- Scope to work in diverse technologies like Microsoft .NET, AJAX, SQL Server, SOA, ESB, Eclipse, Web Services, WCF and others
- Technically challenging product development and testing opportunities in contrast to the typical maintenance jobs offered by services companies.
Work Responsibilities at Kovair
- Develop new features for the Company’s products.
- Maintain, support & enhance existing product features.
- Design, estimate, code, document, debug, unit-test, and fix bugs.
- Be a part of the QA/testing group, which is responsible for all aspects of software testing for Kovair products or applications.
- Understand the company’s products and applications, in detail that are required for software testing.
- Execute test plans, test cases and test scripts to detect problems and ensure the quality and success of the software applications. These include both manual and automatic testing methodologies.
- Perform product configuration for customer solutions.
- Discuss and understand use cases with customers prior to demos and POCs for them.
- Perform real time Product Demos to prospects & customers.
- Help in the development of appropriate product collateral and customer focused presentations for Kovair’s products and other products as assigned.
- Provide technical support on company’s products or services for all customer requests and inquiries.
- Communicate with customers by phone / email on product related general queries.
- Manage Defect Resolution Process –Understanding reported defects, ability to recreate defects locally, analyzing and coordinating with engineering teams for defect resolution.
Good communication skill in English
- Competitive salary
- Structured pay
Current Job Openings for Kolkata Location
1. Software Engineer [.Net]
a. Job Description:
- Work with the Development Team to develop new features for the Company’s products
- Maintain, Support & Enhance existing features in the products
- Design, Estimate, Code, Document, Debug, Unit-test, and Fix bugs
- Coordinate with the Testing Team to ensure your portion of the code has been integration tested
- Coordinate with the Support Team to help in resolving the customer issues
- Perform all other duties as assigned within your capabilities as determined by management, and based on the needs of the business.
b. Experience: 3-5 yrs
c. Educational Qualifications: B.Tech /M.Tech /BCA /MCA
d. Desired Candidate Profile:
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing Web Applications using Microsoft DotNet Technologies.
- Proficiency in C#.net, ASP.net, ADO.NET, HTML, XML,SQL Server.
- At least 3 – 4 years of hands on experience in Web Service, C#, Console Application,.NET Visual Studio 2008, 2010 etc.
- Any knowledge on WCF is preferred.
- Good communication skill in English
How to Apply
or fill out the 'Upload Your Resume' form to apply for the openings.
Kovair provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment irrespective of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Kovair expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
To all Recruiting agencies: Kovair accepts resumes from agencies that are already registered with the company. Candidates submitting resumes through any referral program from an agency will not be considered. Please do not forward resumes to Kovair employees or any other company location. Kovair is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the company.