Kovair Blog accepts external articles. We do understand the effort needed to write a good quality article, so please follow these below-mentioned guidelines to write fresh, informative, and non-plagiarized articles to increase the acceptability of your article or blog post:
- Your topic of choice should be based on any of the following of software development, no other irrelevant topics would be entertained.
- Software development and automotive industry
- Industry 4.0 (Fourth Industrial Revolution or 4IR)
- Value stream management platform
- Application Lifecycle Management
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Project Portfolio Management
- Requirements Management
- IT Tools Integration
- Test Management
- New trends in software development
- Keep the word limit between 600-1000 words so that readers can digest and enjoy your article.
- The content should be well written, well structured (Use headings, subheadings, bullet points to increase the readability), grammatically correct and unpublished.
- Try to use and express your thoughts in multiple small paragraphs instead of using 1-2 large paragraphs.
- You can insert only one hyperlink (valid for 12 months) to your client site and third-party sites – (avoid hyperlinking in the 1st two paragraphs). Hyperlinking is not allowed in the author bio section.
- Send your article only in .doc or .docx file format with relevant image/s (royalty-free) only in .jpg or .png file format.
- Your e-mail ID must have a Gravatar profile so that your photo is displayed in the Author Bio section. Also, add an author bio (within 100 words) at the bottom of the article.
- First, submit your request in the form given below, then we’ll ask to email your article as an attachment for review.
- Articles are subject to review and approval from the content management team of Kovair Software.
- Please avoid AI-generated content.